The future of design starts here. We are looking for a talented UI/UX expert to become part of the DC family. This role will be responsible for leading the charge to redefine the way agencies and designers interact with their customers through our proprietary design OS and project management system. Our new project will change the way designers find meaningful careers and give back to the design community as a whole. It’s a bigger part of our vision for the future of design. If you are a rockstar designer that has mastered the art of UX and UI, and want to make a difference, apply now!
Sr. UX / UI Designer
Last Updated: March 18, 2022
- Learn about our homegrown design OS and advanced project management system (AKA: The Hub)
- Create user flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
- Conceptualize and craft artifacts to effectively communicate UX solutions (flows, wireframes, prototypes, interaction animations)
- Establish and build element-based UI/UX design libraries, style guides, and icon systems
- Simplify and distill complex processes and ideas into intuitive and elegant UI.
- Provide quality control over design outputs and production
- Execute all UI/UX design stages from exploration and concept to final “pixel perfect” hand-off to dev
- Stay up-to-date with the industry’s latest trends, best practices, and tech
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated design experience, preferably in SaaS or B2B focused applications
- PORTFOLIO, PORTFOLIO, PORTFOLIO
- Expert-level knowledge of Figma, Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Degree in Fine Arts, or certifications in digital design disciplines are heavily preferred. Please provide school contact information as well.
- Exceptional design velocity, willingness to go above and beyond
- Miami/Florida and US-based candidates are preferred. Global candidates will be considered.
- All candidates must be able to work full time, during EST (-6:00GMT) standard business hours. 9am-5pm M-F with some additional weekend deliverables as needed.
- Fluent, English, written and oral communication is 100% required.
- Bonus: Animation or interaction design experience
- Reference will be required, checked and talked to. Please provide at least 3 companies you can provide portfolio of your work, and a reference we can talk to.
- This is a contract position with the potential for long-term, full-time employment
- Competitive salary + early completion bonuses
- Have an ownership-like mentality, take pride in your work
- Be dependable, deadline-driven, execute to plan, on-time, every time
- Clearly communicate with the team & clients, honestly & effectively
- Be highly organized, time-efficient & able to prioritize/multitask
- Overachieve, go above & beyond to deliver value above what is expected or required
- Speak your mind, present new ideas, defend your turf
- Think outside of the box, bring solutions, not problems
- Be passionate about design & have a positive outlook
- Translate our clients vision into successfully executed designs
- Have a unique skill? Tell us about it
We believed that there was a better way to achieve quality design without the expense or the complication of traditional design agencies, so we built it. A tech-enabled, graphic design subscription that solves big challenges, streamlines processes, drives efficiencies and bridges the gap between talented designers and brands of the future. That mission and our relentless quest to balance happiness between career, client, and company has attracted a talented design-ops team which we now call the Designed.co family.